There are many things to consider when deciding on that perfect present to gift, but I want to help you make that decision easy. In this article, you can find my recommendations of gift ideas you might want to keep in mind as part of your gifting list. The perfect present doesn’t have to be about the price; it’s about how much thought and time went into the gift.
How to make gifting a present easier
A few questions to think about include:
- Is it something they already have?
- What do they need?
- What do they want?
- How much money do you have to spend on the present?
Here are some ways to find an answer:
- Ask your friends and family members what their perfect gift would be. Maybe they can even give you some suggestions for an inexpensive way to find out what that perfect gift might be!
- Find out if there is anything they have been talking about in their conversations with other people. Or any posts on social media websites like Facebook or Instagram. You might even be following a brand they follow, so see if they have liked anything on that brand’s social media account.
More ideas you can try this year:
- Skincare gift sets
- Self-help books – Do you think someone could benefit from a self-help book? Maybe one that you read, and you can add a little note explaining how great you found the book and hope it helps them too.
- Affirmation or Positive Thinking Cards.
- Magazine subscriptions – Think about what they liked to do in their past-time, such as Gardening, Cooking or Crafting. Take a look at Immediate Media Magazine, which has a large selection.
- Gift a Weighted blanket from John Lewis– You can buy weighted blankets to keep warm in the winter and help you sleep better. You can buy these for children as well as adults. These blankets are heavy, and it is critical that before purchasing, you take a look at the Product Description section on the website link above. The section will give you the recommended weight to consider before buying. It works a treat for me.
- Stationery supplies – Notebooks or a stylish pen – WHO DOESNT LOVE stationery?
- Puzzles or games
To conclude, I hope my list has helped you in some way to think about possible gifts. Now it is over to you. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment in the comment form.